|We, us, our||Dallas Dog Palace, LLC (“Dallas Dog Palace”)|
|Personal information||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.|
|Application||Our customer portal and mobile application provided by Gingr.|
|User||Users of the Application|
2. Personal Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
|Categories of Personal Information||Personal Information Collected|
|Personal Identifiers||Name, email address, address, phone, dog names, IP address|
|Payment Information||Your credit card or bank account information|
How Your Personal Information is Collected. We collect your Personal Identifiers and Payment Information when you create a profile to use the Application or order services from us over the telephone or in person. We also use Google Analytics to collect your IP Address and set cookies or read cookies when you visit our website. Information about how Google Analytics collects information may be found at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
3. How and Why We Use Your Personal Information.
- We use the Personal Identifiers and Payment Information to provide you with our services.
- We may use your Personal Identifiers and Payment Information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations or for use in an audit.
4. Who We Share Your Personal Information With. We do not sell your Personal Identifiers and Payment Information or share it with third-parties except as provided in this section. We routinely share personal information with:
- Gingr, which is a service provider that we use to operate the software for managing reservations and accepting payments.
- Our third-party payment processor.
- We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies, courts, and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. Where Your Personal Information is Held. Personal Information is held at our offices and servers, and those of our service providers, located in the United States of America.
6. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept. Unless we delete your information subject to a legitimate request, we keep your personal information indefinitely, including while you have an account with us. We will also keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To retain records related to the services we provide;
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.